Director : Serge HADDAD
The programme includes the third and final year of undergraduate study, and the two years of a research-based master's programme (M1 and M2), generally the Parisian Master of Computer Science Research (MPRI).
The programme allows for a mixed, personalized mathematics/computer science curriculum. Students may also take advantage of the only preparatory classes for the computer science option of the agrégation in mathematics in the Paris region.
- Final Bachelor's year with a few courses at ENS Ulm.
- M1 year, MPRI (Parisian Master of Computer Science Research).
- M2 year at Cachan and in the MPRI (Parisian Master of Computer Science Research).
- Preparation for the agrégation, computer science option of the agrégation in mathematics.
Students may choose to take a double programme in mathematics and computer science. They are awarded the ENS Paris-Saclay diploma.
- Université Paris 7: for the bachelor's degree.
- Université Paris 7, ENS Paris, ENS Paris-Saclay and École Polytechnique: joint accreditation for the MPRI
- Université Paris 6, Université Paris 11 and École Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications, and in partnership with the CEA, CNRS and INRIA.
- ENS Paris-Saclay and Université Paris 11: jointly run preparatory classes for the computer science option of the agrégation in mathematics