ENS Paris-Saclay offers a high-quality environment to enable all students to achieve academic success. On campus and around, this include many services and facilities at disposal.
The Kfet is open between 12:00 pm and 2 pm and serves lunch prepared by students. In the evening, from 6 pm to midnight, the Kfet becomes a bar where students get together
The Kokarde is ENS’s nightclub. Located on campus, it is run by students and the entertainment is provided by Cachan DJs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, until 3am.
The Trackn’Art is the school’s concert hall. It is free on Sundays; the rest of the week, you can rent it to hold band practices.
- On campus : CROUS restaurant and Equinoxe cafeteria are open every day for lunch and evening (except week-end)
- Off campus : ESTP (next to campus) open every day.
Internet and email
All ENS students have access to the Internet through their personalized accounts (Contact : Information Systems Office - DSI - in case of problem).
- ENS account : Once your registration is complete, you can directly access your account using your student email address (fistname.lastname [at] ens-cachan.fr). This email address also enables you to access the school’s intranet portal.
- Internet : ENS has two wireless networks. Eduoram is a secure platform, while Eduspot is an open platform. You can connect to the network anywhere in France from Eduspot points.
When seeking medical services, always have on hand your health insurance card, complementary health insurance card and ID
- At ENS : There is a nursing station on campus, in the Iris Building (see the Campus map)
It is open every day from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (except on Wednesdays, Fridays and weekends, closed).
- Health services around :
Centre Médical Paris-Sud, 1 rue Jean Mermoz, 92340 Bourg-la-Reine,Tel +33 1 46 65 71 02
- Centre Médico-social, 7 avenue Cousin Méricourt, 94230 Cachan, Tel +33 1 49 69 61 40
Students with physical disabilities
ENS strive to provide assistance to our Normalien interns and students whose disabilities may require special measures.
For assistance, you must inform us of your needs when completing your administrative registration. The “Relais handicap” provides many services to this effect;contact them for more information.
The Transportation Union of Île-deFrance (STIF) offrs a 12-month transit card to students under 26 years of age (visit their website for other conditions).
The card, called “Imagine R”, gives you access to the entire rail (except for TGVs and Orlyval) and subway network (including busses and tramways) in the Paris area.
French banks have a vast network that covers the Paris area.
You can open a bank account in anybank. To do so, bring your ID, your visa and your proof of address to a bank.